יום חמישי, יוני 15, 2006

Cold in Canberra

Cold... very cold, Sorry this is in english - I cant connect with my hebrew laptop yet. Canberra is great - I cant wait to get an apartment here and start sending you pictures of the surrounding area. be patient - its worth it. Here are some from the last couple of days: Australian parliament house at night- looks nice...

A nice church I saw today on the way to work - and the grass isnt all white! meanwhile its just cold. temperatures are around 10 degrees during the day, but thats before you factor in the wind. with wind its about 0 degrees. during the night the temperature drops down below the 0 (even without the wind's help) and when I wake up in the morning there is ice everywhere - cars, grass and sidewalks (almost fell yesterday because someone left the sprinklers open and the sidewalk was covered with ice). anyway - I am looking for an apartment, hope to get one next week near work. I will keep you updated.

אין תגובות: