יום חמישי, דצמבר 08, 2005

Farewell! Visa is in, I am on my way!

Hebrew to follow English I have (finally) completed the process and got the Visa and work permit. I am moving to Australia for the next few years, and will be working at Unique World in Sydney as a consultant. Don’t waste time trying to contact me on my cell phone (which will be inactive from now on). Don’t leave messages there, and if you do, don’t be insulted when I don’t return your calls. The only way to contact me will be through my email address, which also happens to be my MSN messenger & Skype address. I will not write the address here (to avoid spam), so if you want to contact me and dont have my address, use the comments to tell me you are looking for me. I don’t know yet if I can commit to updating this blog. I promise to try. Have a look every now and then when you are bored… You are all invited to email me, and keep in touch, and if you happen to be in Sydney, give me a call. I’ll light up the barbeque. Yours truly, Ishai Sagi

סיימתי את תהליך קבלת הויזה לאוסטרליה, ומסוף השבוע הקרוב לא אהיה בארץ למספר שנים. אני אעבוד בחברה בשם Unique World בסידני כיועץ. רציתי שתדעו כדי שלא תבזבזו זמן וכסף בנסיונות שווא להתקשר לסלולרי שלי שינותק למעשה. אל תשאירו לי הודעות בסלולרי, ואם אתם כן תשאירו, אל תעלבו שאני לא מחזיר צלצול. הדרך היחידה ליצור איתי קשר מעכשיו היא דרך כתובת זו. הכתובת הזו משמשת אותי גם ל MSN messenger ול Skype. תזכרו את זה, מעכשיו אני לכל מטרה! אני בכוונה לא כותב את הכתובת פה כדי להמנע מ spam. אם אתם רוצים ליצור איתי קשר ואין לכם את הכתובת, השתמשו בהערות בבלוג זה. אין לי מושג אם אצליח להתמיד ולעדכן את הבלוג. אני אנסה. נסו מדי פעם לראות אם יש משהוא חדש כשמשעמם לכם. אתם כמובן מוזמנים לשלוח לי דואר ולשמור על קשר. ואם אתם במקרה בסידני, תודיעו מראש, ואני אדליק את המנגל. שלכם, ישי שגי.

אין תגובות: